- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cedi Osman Posts Inspiring Message Amid Workout With LeBron James and Other Stars
- Updated: August 22, 2018
Turkish forward Cedi Osman of the Cleveland Cavaliers was spotted on Tuesday afternoon working out with some of the biggest names in the NBA. The 23-year-old was with fellow players LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Kawhi Leonard.
Osman took to social media to post an inspiring message following the workout.
The powerful message relates to the young star as Osman is barely entering his second year in the NBA but is working out with some of the best players the league has to offer. Osman got to this day because he never stopped dreaming!
In his rookie season, Osman showed flashes of his basketball intelligence as he made James break out into a dance midway through a game back in March. Osman played a total of 61 games last season, starting in 12 of them. He averaged a total of 3.9 points and 2.0 rebounds per game.
With James now a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, expect Osman’s minutes to increase this upcoming season.