- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Cedi Osman Posts Inspiring Message Amid Workout With LeBron James and Other Stars
- Updated: August 22, 2018
Turkish forward Cedi Osman of the Cleveland Cavaliers was spotted on Tuesday afternoon working out with some of the biggest names in the NBA. The 23-year-old was with fellow players LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Kawhi Leonard.
Osman took to social media to post an inspiring message following the workout.
The powerful message relates to the young star as Osman is barely entering his second year in the NBA but is working out with some of the best players the league has to offer. Osman got to this day because he never stopped dreaming!
In his rookie season, Osman showed flashes of his basketball intelligence as he made James break out into a dance midway through a game back in March. Osman played a total of 61 games last season, starting in 12 of them. He averaged a total of 3.9 points and 2.0 rebounds per game.
With James now a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, expect Osman’s minutes to increase this upcoming season.