- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cedi Osman Posts Inspiring Message Amid Workout With LeBron James and Other Stars
- Updated: August 22, 2018
Turkish forward Cedi Osman of the Cleveland Cavaliers was spotted on Tuesday afternoon working out with some of the biggest names in the NBA. The 23-year-old was with fellow players LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Kawhi Leonard.
Osman took to social media to post an inspiring message following the workout.
The powerful message relates to the young star as Osman is barely entering his second year in the NBA but is working out with some of the best players the league has to offer. Osman got to this day because he never stopped dreaming!
In his rookie season, Osman showed flashes of his basketball intelligence as he made James break out into a dance midway through a game back in March. Osman played a total of 61 games last season, starting in 12 of them. He averaged a total of 3.9 points and 2.0 rebounds per game.
With James now a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, expect Osman’s minutes to increase this upcoming season.