- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Cedi Osman Posts Inspiring Message Amid Workout With LeBron James and Other Stars
- Updated: August 22, 2018
Turkish forward Cedi Osman of the Cleveland Cavaliers was spotted on Tuesday afternoon working out with some of the biggest names in the NBA. The 23-year-old was with fellow players LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Kawhi Leonard.
Osman took to social media to post an inspiring message following the workout.
The powerful message relates to the young star as Osman is barely entering his second year in the NBA but is working out with some of the best players the league has to offer. Osman got to this day because he never stopped dreaming!
In his rookie season, Osman showed flashes of his basketball intelligence as he made James break out into a dance midway through a game back in March. Osman played a total of 61 games last season, starting in 12 of them. He averaged a total of 3.9 points and 2.0 rebounds per game.
With James now a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, expect Osman’s minutes to increase this upcoming season.