- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Cedi Osman Posts Inspiring Message Amid Workout With LeBron James and Other Stars
- Updated: August 22, 2018
Turkish forward Cedi Osman of the Cleveland Cavaliers was spotted on Tuesday afternoon working out with some of the biggest names in the NBA. The 23-year-old was with fellow players LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Kawhi Leonard.
Osman took to social media to post an inspiring message following the workout.
The powerful message relates to the young star as Osman is barely entering his second year in the NBA but is working out with some of the best players the league has to offer. Osman got to this day because he never stopped dreaming!
In his rookie season, Osman showed flashes of his basketball intelligence as he made James break out into a dance midway through a game back in March. Osman played a total of 61 games last season, starting in 12 of them. He averaged a total of 3.9 points and 2.0 rebounds per game.
With James now a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, expect Osman’s minutes to increase this upcoming season.