- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Video: Cedi Osman Breaks Defender’s Ankles, LeBron Proceeds to Dance
- Updated: March 5, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have a lot of reason to celebrate after securing a much-needed victory against the Detroit Pistons on Monday night. Earlier in the game, Cavs forward Cedi Osman claimed a personal victory in the form of an impressive career highlight and a sign of approval from none other than LeBron James.
Midway through the fourth quarter, Osman crossed up a Pistons defender before draining a step-back jumper. The move not only got him cheers from the crowd, but a nifty dance move from James who happened to be enjoying the game from the bench.
— All Money In (@DaSportsSavant) March 6, 2018
Osman played well in Monday night’s game, finishing the contest with 12 points, six rebounds, and two assists in just 23 minutes of play. As for James, his stat line was a reason to celebrate as well as he finished the night with 31 points, seven rebounds, and seven assists.
After losing two straight games, the Cavs will look to string together a second win in their next matchup on Wednesday night. If Osman can keep making plays like this, and the Cavs can keep winning games by large margins, James is sure to show us even more dance moves in his repertoire.