- Collin Sexton Responds After Cleveland Browns Rookie Reps His Cavs Jersey
- Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Report: Cavs Announce Schedule for 2019-20 Preseason Games
- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
Video: Cedi Osman Breaks Defender’s Ankles, LeBron Proceeds to Dance
- Updated: March 5, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have a lot of reason to celebrate after securing a much-needed victory against the Detroit Pistons on Monday night. Earlier in the game, Cavs forward Cedi Osman claimed a personal victory in the form of an impressive career highlight and a sign of approval from none other than LeBron James.
Midway through the fourth quarter, Osman crossed up a Pistons defender before draining a step-back jumper. The move not only got him cheers from the crowd, but a nifty dance move from James who happened to be enjoying the game from the bench.
— All Money In (@DaSportsSavant) March 6, 2018
Osman played well in Monday night’s game, finishing the contest with 12 points, six rebounds, and two assists in just 23 minutes of play. As for James, his stat line was a reason to celebrate as well as he finished the night with 31 points, seven rebounds, and seven assists.
After losing two straight games, the Cavs will look to string together a second win in their next matchup on Wednesday night. If Osman can keep making plays like this, and the Cavs can keep winning games by large margins, James is sure to show us even more dance moves in his repertoire.