- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
LeBron James Seen Working Out With Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, and Cedi Osman
- Updated: August 21, 2018
Apparently there was an interesting workout at UCLA today… pic.twitter.com/WglSlSec1a
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) August 21, 2018
Other notable stars at the workout were Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant and Toronto Raptors guard Kawhi Leonard.
Osman’s true value could be seen in his per-36 numbers from last season as well as his on-court hustle and work ethic. The Turkish native averaged 12.7 points, 6.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per 36 minutes for the 2017-18 season.
With the main offensive cog from last season in James now on the Los Angeles Lakers, look for Osman to rapidly develop into what will hopefully be a bonafide All-Star in this league.