- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
LeBron James Seen Working Out With Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, and Cedi Osman
- Updated: August 21, 2018
Apparently there was an interesting workout at UCLA today… pic.twitter.com/WglSlSec1a
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) August 21, 2018
Other notable stars at the workout were Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant and Toronto Raptors guard Kawhi Leonard.
Osman’s true value could be seen in his per-36 numbers from last season as well as his on-court hustle and work ethic. The Turkish native averaged 12.7 points, 6.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per 36 minutes for the 2017-18 season.
With the main offensive cog from last season in James now on the Los Angeles Lakers, look for Osman to rapidly develop into what will hopefully be a bonafide All-Star in this league.