- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
LeBron James Seen Working Out With Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, and Cedi Osman
- Updated: August 21, 2018
Apparently there was an interesting workout at UCLA today… pic.twitter.com/WglSlSec1a
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) August 21, 2018
Other notable stars at the workout were Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant and Toronto Raptors guard Kawhi Leonard.
Osman’s true value could be seen in his per-36 numbers from last season as well as his on-court hustle and work ethic. The Turkish native averaged 12.7 points, 6.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per 36 minutes for the 2017-18 season.
With the main offensive cog from last season in James now on the Los Angeles Lakers, look for Osman to rapidly develop into what will hopefully be a bonafide All-Star in this league.