- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
LeBron James Seen Working Out With Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, and Cedi Osman
- Updated: August 21, 2018
Apparently there was an interesting workout at UCLA today… pic.twitter.com/WglSlSec1a
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) August 21, 2018
Other notable stars at the workout were Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant and Toronto Raptors guard Kawhi Leonard.
Osman’s true value could be seen in his per-36 numbers from last season as well as his on-court hustle and work ethic. The Turkish native averaged 12.7 points, 6.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per 36 minutes for the 2017-18 season.
With the main offensive cog from last season in James now on the Los Angeles Lakers, look for Osman to rapidly develop into what will hopefully be a bonafide All-Star in this league.