- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Seen Working Out With Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, and Cedi Osman
- Updated: August 21, 2018
Apparently there was an interesting workout at UCLA today… pic.twitter.com/WglSlSec1a
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) August 21, 2018
Other notable stars at the workout were Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant and Toronto Raptors guard Kawhi Leonard.
Osman’s true value could be seen in his per-36 numbers from last season as well as his on-court hustle and work ethic. The Turkish native averaged 12.7 points, 6.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per 36 minutes for the 2017-18 season.
With the main offensive cog from last season in James now on the Los Angeles Lakers, look for Osman to rapidly develop into what will hopefully be a bonafide All-Star in this league.