- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Sam Dekker and His Wife Seen Enjoying Their New Home in Cleveland
- Updated: August 15, 2018
It may have been a big change for newly acquired forward Sam Dekker to go from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he and his wife Olivia Harlan are seemingly already warming up to their new home.
Based on a recent post Dekker made to his Instagram story, he and Harlan enjoyed the first of many wonderful days on the shores of Lake Erie.
As a product of the University of Wisconsin, and a born and bred Wisconsinite, Dekker is no stranger to the Midwest or the Great Lakes. While Los Angeles was home for the 6-foot-9 forward last season, it’s no surprise that he is happy to be closer to home.
Hopefully, getting closer to home will help Dekker get closer to the form that led him to become a first-round pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.