- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Sam Dekker and His Wife Seen Enjoying Their New Home in Cleveland
- Updated: August 15, 2018
It may have been a big change for newly acquired forward Sam Dekker to go from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he and his wife Olivia Harlan are seemingly already warming up to their new home.
Based on a recent post Dekker made to his Instagram story, he and Harlan enjoyed the first of many wonderful days on the shores of Lake Erie.
As a product of the University of Wisconsin, and a born and bred Wisconsinite, Dekker is no stranger to the Midwest or the Great Lakes. While Los Angeles was home for the 6-foot-9 forward last season, it’s no surprise that he is happy to be closer to home.
Hopefully, getting closer to home will help Dekker get closer to the form that led him to become a first-round pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.