- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Sam Dekker and His Wife Seen Enjoying Their New Home in Cleveland
- Updated: August 15, 2018
It may have been a big change for newly acquired forward Sam Dekker to go from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he and his wife Olivia Harlan are seemingly already warming up to their new home.
Based on a recent post Dekker made to his Instagram story, he and Harlan enjoyed the first of many wonderful days on the shores of Lake Erie.
As a product of the University of Wisconsin, and a born and bred Wisconsinite, Dekker is no stranger to the Midwest or the Great Lakes. While Los Angeles was home for the 6-foot-9 forward last season, it’s no surprise that he is happy to be closer to home.
Hopefully, getting closer to home will help Dekker get closer to the form that led him to become a first-round pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.