- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
Sam Dekker and His Wife Seen Enjoying Their New Home in Cleveland
- Updated: August 15, 2018
It may have been a big change for newly acquired forward Sam Dekker to go from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he and his wife Olivia Harlan are seemingly already warming up to their new home.
Based on a recent post Dekker made to his Instagram story, he and Harlan enjoyed the first of many wonderful days on the shores of Lake Erie.
As a product of the University of Wisconsin, and a born and bred Wisconsinite, Dekker is no stranger to the Midwest or the Great Lakes. While Los Angeles was home for the 6-foot-9 forward last season, it’s no surprise that he is happy to be closer to home.
Hopefully, getting closer to home will help Dekker get closer to the form that led him to become a first-round pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.