- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Sam Dekker and His Wife Seen Enjoying Their New Home in Cleveland
- Updated: August 15, 2018
It may have been a big change for newly acquired forward Sam Dekker to go from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he and his wife Olivia Harlan are seemingly already warming up to their new home.
Based on a recent post Dekker made to his Instagram story, he and Harlan enjoyed the first of many wonderful days on the shores of Lake Erie.
As a product of the University of Wisconsin, and a born and bred Wisconsinite, Dekker is no stranger to the Midwest or the Great Lakes. While Los Angeles was home for the 6-foot-9 forward last season, it’s no surprise that he is happy to be closer to home.
Hopefully, getting closer to home will help Dekker get closer to the form that led him to become a first-round pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.