- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
LeBron James and Kevin Love Seen Training Together in Las Vegas
- Updated: July 26, 2018
On Thursday, Kevin Love took to social media to show him and James getting an early morning workout in together.
While Love is taking time out of his well-deserved offseason to take part in a Team USA minicamp in Las Vegas, Nev., James is watching is son go to work with his AAU team.
Earlier this week, James congratulated Love on the news that he had signed a four-year, $120 million contract extension with the Cavaliers. In his congratulatory tweet, James joked that the next meal they share together will be on Love.
It seems this meetup is a great opportunity for Love to make good on that dinner between the two former teammates.