- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LeBron James and Kevin Love Seen Training Together in Las Vegas
- Updated: July 26, 2018
On Thursday, Kevin Love took to social media to show him and James getting an early morning workout in together.
While Love is taking time out of his well-deserved offseason to take part in a Team USA minicamp in Las Vegas, Nev., James is watching is son go to work with his AAU team.
Earlier this week, James congratulated Love on the news that he had signed a four-year, $120 million contract extension with the Cavaliers. In his congratulatory tweet, James joked that the next meal they share together will be on Love.
It seems this meetup is a great opportunity for Love to make good on that dinner between the two former teammates.