- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
LeBron James and Kevin Love Seen Training Together in Las Vegas
- Updated: July 26, 2018
On Thursday, Kevin Love took to social media to show him and James getting an early morning workout in together.
While Love is taking time out of his well-deserved offseason to take part in a Team USA minicamp in Las Vegas, Nev., James is watching is son go to work with his AAU team.
Earlier this week, James congratulated Love on the news that he had signed a four-year, $120 million contract extension with the Cavaliers. In his congratulatory tweet, James joked that the next meal they share together will be on Love.
It seems this meetup is a great opportunity for Love to make good on that dinner between the two former teammates.