- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James and Kevin Love Seen Training Together in Las Vegas
- Updated: July 26, 2018
On Thursday, Kevin Love took to social media to show him and James getting an early morning workout in together.
While Love is taking time out of his well-deserved offseason to take part in a Team USA minicamp in Las Vegas, Nev., James is watching is son go to work with his AAU team.
Earlier this week, James congratulated Love on the news that he had signed a four-year, $120 million contract extension with the Cavaliers. In his congratulatory tweet, James joked that the next meal they share together will be on Love.
It seems this meetup is a great opportunity for Love to make good on that dinner between the two former teammates.