- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Report: Channing Frye Agrees to One-Year, $2.4M Deal With Cavs
- Updated: July 14, 2018
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 14, 2018
The 35-year-old Frye was originally acquired by the Cavaliers from the Orlando Magic in a February 2016 trade deadline deal and during that first season, he was part of a Cavs team that captured the franchise’s first NBA title. Last February he was traded along with point guard Isaiah Thomas and the Cavaliers’ own first-round pick for Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr.
Frye will be starting his 14th season in the NBA when he reports to training camp in September. His ability to shoot from beyond the arc has seen him compile a career shooting percentage in that category of 38.7 percent. In his 44 games with the Cavaliers last season before the February trade, he saw an average of 12.4 minutes, 4.8 points and 2.8 rebounds.