- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Dialogue Between LeBron James and Draymond Green Finally Revealed
- Updated: June 13, 2016
After much speculation, the conversation that took place between LeBron James and Draymond Green during their scuffle late in Game 4 of the NBA Finals has finally been released.
As reported by Ryan Cortes of ESPN’s The Undefeated and Marc Spears of ESPN, Green repeatedly referred to James as a b—-, which James did not take kindly to.
— Ryan Cortes (@Ryan_Cortes) June 13, 2016
It seems as though James being a family oriented man makes no difference to Green, as Green could be seen hitting James below the belt just before the words were exchanged.
As a result of the play, Green was retroactively given a flagrant foul, which resulted in his being suspended for Game 5 tonight.
James was given a technical foul for “physically taunting” Green when he stepped over him.
Here is the play in its entirety.