- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Dialogue Between LeBron James and Draymond Green Finally Revealed
- Updated: June 13, 2016
After much speculation, the conversation that took place between LeBron James and Draymond Green during their scuffle late in Game 4 of the NBA Finals has finally been released.
As reported by Ryan Cortes of ESPN’s The Undefeated and Marc Spears of ESPN, Green repeatedly referred to James as a b—-, which James did not take kindly to.
— Ryan Cortes (@Ryan_Cortes) June 13, 2016
It seems as though James being a family oriented man makes no difference to Green, as Green could be seen hitting James below the belt just before the words were exchanged.
As a result of the play, Green was retroactively given a flagrant foul, which resulted in his being suspended for Game 5 tonight.
James was given a technical foul for “physically taunting” Green when he stepped over him.
Here is the play in its entirety.