- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Dialogue Between LeBron James and Draymond Green Finally Revealed
- Updated: June 13, 2016
After much speculation, the conversation that took place between LeBron James and Draymond Green during their scuffle late in Game 4 of the NBA Finals has finally been released.
As reported by Ryan Cortes of ESPN’s The Undefeated and Marc Spears of ESPN, Green repeatedly referred to James as a b—-, which James did not take kindly to.
— Ryan Cortes (@Ryan_Cortes) June 13, 2016
It seems as though James being a family oriented man makes no difference to Green, as Green could be seen hitting James below the belt just before the words were exchanged.
As a result of the play, Green was retroactively given a flagrant foul, which resulted in his being suspended for Game 5 tonight.
James was given a technical foul for “physically taunting” Green when he stepped over him.
Here is the play in its entirety.