- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
LeBron James Hater Vandalizes ‘King of LA’ Mural in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 8, 2018
It seems that some fans in Los Angeles aren’t willing to accept their newest superstar acquisition with open arms.
— LWOS LA Lakers (@LWOSLALakers) July 8, 2018
This was in response to another James hater offering $300 to anyone that went ahead and vandalized the painting.
The fans that have issues with James in Los Angeles are clearly ones that put their fandom of former Lakers star Kobe Bryant over the team. With many claiming that James surpassed Bryant a long time ago, many aren’t willing to accept that there’s a new king in L.A.