- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
- Report: John Beilien Pushing Cavs Big Men to Shoot 3-Pointers Without Hesitation
- Collin Sexton Pays Larry Nance Jr. Huge Compliment While Talking About His Value to Cavs
- Kevin Durant Says Cavs, Not Warriors, Were Most Talented Team in 2016
- Report: Kevin Love and Collin Sexton Have Great Relationship, Texted Each Other Frequently Over Offseason
LeBron James Hater Vandalizes ‘King of LA’ Mural in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 8, 2018
It seems that some fans in Los Angeles aren’t willing to accept their newest superstar acquisition with open arms.
— LWOS LA Lakers (@LWOSLALakers) July 8, 2018
This was in response to another James hater offering $300 to anyone that went ahead and vandalized the painting.
The fans that have issues with James in Los Angeles are clearly ones that put their fandom of former Lakers star Kobe Bryant over the team. With many claiming that James surpassed Bryant a long time ago, many aren’t willing to accept that there’s a new king in L.A.