- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Hater Vandalizes ‘King of LA’ Mural in Los Angeles
- Updated: July 8, 2018
It seems that some fans in Los Angeles aren’t willing to accept their newest superstar acquisition with open arms.
— LWOS LA Lakers (@LWOSLALakers) July 8, 2018
This was in response to another James hater offering $300 to anyone that went ahead and vandalized the painting.
The fans that have issues with James in Los Angeles are clearly ones that put their fandom of former Lakers star Kobe Bryant over the team. With many claiming that James surpassed Bryant a long time ago, many aren’t willing to accept that there’s a new king in L.A.