- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Kobe Bryant’s Immediate Reaction to LeBron James Joining Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 1, 2018
Considering that, fans were wondering how Bryant would react to the news that James had decided to sign a four-year contract on Sunday. While some would have expected Bryant to question the move, he did quite the opposite.
Kobe Bryant will have a lot to say about LeBron in due time. For now, he says in all caps, “I LOVE IT.”
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 2, 2018
Bryant also took to social media himself to personally welcome James to the Lakers family.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) July 2, 2018
For much of James’ career, Lakers fans everywhere have argued that James does not live up to the comparisons between himself and Bryant because Bryant has five championship rings to James’ three. Now, those very same fans will certainly be rooting for James to inch closer to Bryant’s championship total.
To do that, he’ll have to lead a team that has failed to make the playoffs since the 2012-13 season.
As it stands, James has joined a roster that is young and inexperienced. However, considering recent reports regarding additional offseason moves that the Lakers are trying to make, it is quite possible that he will soon be a part of the NBA’s latest super team.
Only time will tell if that’s enough for James to finally exact his revenge on the Golden State Warriors