- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Kobe Bryant’s Immediate Reaction to LeBron James Joining Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 1, 2018
Considering that, fans were wondering how Bryant would react to the news that James had decided to sign a four-year contract on Sunday. While some would have expected Bryant to question the move, he did quite the opposite.
Kobe Bryant will have a lot to say about LeBron in due time. For now, he says in all caps, “I LOVE IT.”
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 2, 2018
Bryant also took to social media himself to personally welcome James to the Lakers family.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) July 2, 2018
For much of James’ career, Lakers fans everywhere have argued that James does not live up to the comparisons between himself and Bryant because Bryant has five championship rings to James’ three. Now, those very same fans will certainly be rooting for James to inch closer to Bryant’s championship total.
To do that, he’ll have to lead a team that has failed to make the playoffs since the 2012-13 season.
As it stands, James has joined a roster that is young and inexperienced. However, considering recent reports regarding additional offseason moves that the Lakers are trying to make, it is quite possible that he will soon be a part of the NBA’s latest super team.
Only time will tell if that’s enough for James to finally exact his revenge on the Golden State Warriors