- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Kobe Bryant’s Immediate Reaction to LeBron James Joining Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 1, 2018
Considering that, fans were wondering how Bryant would react to the news that James had decided to sign a four-year contract on Sunday. While some would have expected Bryant to question the move, he did quite the opposite.
Kobe Bryant will have a lot to say about LeBron in due time. For now, he says in all caps, “I LOVE IT.”
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 2, 2018
Bryant also took to social media himself to personally welcome James to the Lakers family.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) July 2, 2018
For much of James’ career, Lakers fans everywhere have argued that James does not live up to the comparisons between himself and Bryant because Bryant has five championship rings to James’ three. Now, those very same fans will certainly be rooting for James to inch closer to Bryant’s championship total.
To do that, he’ll have to lead a team that has failed to make the playoffs since the 2012-13 season.
As it stands, James has joined a roster that is young and inexperienced. However, considering recent reports regarding additional offseason moves that the Lakers are trying to make, it is quite possible that he will soon be a part of the NBA’s latest super team.
Only time will tell if that’s enough for James to finally exact his revenge on the Golden State Warriors