- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
LeBron James Blocks Steph Curry, Tells Him to ‘Get the F—‘ Out of His Face
- Updated: May 31, 2018
With 34.1 seconds left in overtime of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, LeBron James swatted away a shot by the Warriors’ Stephen Curry. James then made his point even more emphatic by then telling Curry to “get the f— out of [his] face” after Curry attempted to trash-talk him.
Steph, Klay and LeBron exchange a few words ?pic.twitter.com/FUok3GujUP
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) June 1, 2018
James was obviously frustrated by the missed opportunities of the Cavs in the closing seconds of regulation, when a missed free throw by George Hill and a brain cramp by J.R. Smith sent the game to overtime. The Warriors dominated in those five minutes and came away with a 124-114 win, with James scoring 51 on the night.
The Cavaliers will attempt to even the series when it resumes on Sunday night at Oracle Arena.