- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
LeBron James Blocks Steph Curry, Tells Him to ‘Get the F—‘ Out of His Face
- Updated: May 31, 2018
With 34.1 seconds left in overtime of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, LeBron James swatted away a shot by the Warriors’ Stephen Curry. James then made his point even more emphatic by then telling Curry to “get the f— out of [his] face” after Curry attempted to trash-talk him.
Steph, Klay and LeBron exchange a few words ?pic.twitter.com/FUok3GujUP
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) June 1, 2018
James was obviously frustrated by the missed opportunities of the Cavs in the closing seconds of regulation, when a missed free throw by George Hill and a brain cramp by J.R. Smith sent the game to overtime. The Warriors dominated in those five minutes and came away with a 124-114 win, with James scoring 51 on the night.
The Cavaliers will attempt to even the series when it resumes on Sunday night at Oracle Arena.