- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
LeBron James Blocks Steph Curry, Tells Him to ‘Get the F—‘ Out of His Face
- Updated: May 31, 2018
With 34.1 seconds left in overtime of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, LeBron James swatted away a shot by the Warriors’ Stephen Curry. James then made his point even more emphatic by then telling Curry to “get the f— out of [his] face” after Curry attempted to trash-talk him.
Steph, Klay and LeBron exchange a few words 😅pic.twitter.com/FUok3GujUP
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) June 1, 2018
James was obviously frustrated by the missed opportunities of the Cavs in the closing seconds of regulation, when a missed free throw by George Hill and a brain cramp by J.R. Smith sent the game to overtime. The Warriors dominated in those five minutes and came away with a 124-114 win, with James scoring 51 on the night.
The Cavaliers will attempt to even the series when it resumes on Sunday night at Oracle Arena.