- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
LeBron James Blocks Steph Curry, Tells Him to ‘Get the F—‘ Out of His Face
- Updated: May 31, 2018
With 34.1 seconds left in overtime of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, LeBron James swatted away a shot by the Warriors’ Stephen Curry. James then made his point even more emphatic by then telling Curry to “get the f— out of [his] face” after Curry attempted to trash-talk him.
Steph, Klay and LeBron exchange a few words 😅pic.twitter.com/FUok3GujUP
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) June 1, 2018
James was obviously frustrated by the missed opportunities of the Cavs in the closing seconds of regulation, when a missed free throw by George Hill and a brain cramp by J.R. Smith sent the game to overtime. The Warriors dominated in those five minutes and came away with a 124-114 win, with James scoring 51 on the night.
The Cavaliers will attempt to even the series when it resumes on Sunday night at Oracle Arena.