- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs News: Andrew Bogut to Miss Remainder of Season and Playoffs
- Updated: March 8, 2017
The center underwent additional imaging and evaluation at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday for his fractured left tibia and is set to undergo non-surgical treatment and a recovery plan, which will involve an extended period of immobilization.
Bogut had played in just one minute in his Cavs debut, before being kneed in the tibia by Miami Heat player Okaro White.
Cavs general manager David Griffin is likely to seek mediation in the wake of Bogut’s injury and could sign a free agent big man in the coming weeks.