- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Andrew Bogut to Miss Remainder of Season and Playoffs
- Updated: March 8, 2017
The center underwent additional imaging and evaluation at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday for his fractured left tibia and is set to undergo non-surgical treatment and a recovery plan, which will involve an extended period of immobilization.
Bogut had played in just one minute in his Cavs debut, before being kneed in the tibia by Miami Heat player Okaro White.
Cavs general manager David Griffin is likely to seek mediation in the wake of Bogut’s injury and could sign a free agent big man in the coming weeks.