- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Cavs News: Andrew Bogut to Miss Remainder of Season and Playoffs
- Updated: March 8, 2017
The center underwent additional imaging and evaluation at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday for his fractured left tibia and is set to undergo non-surgical treatment and a recovery plan, which will involve an extended period of immobilization.
Bogut had played in just one minute in his Cavs debut, before being kneed in the tibia by Miami Heat player Okaro White.
Cavs general manager David Griffin is likely to seek mediation in the wake of Bogut’s injury and could sign a free agent big man in the coming weeks.