- Kevin Love Rips Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye, Calls Them ‘Keyboard Warriors’
- Report: Cavs Offered J.R. Smith to Warriors for Andre Iguodala
- Tristan Thompson Works Out With Philadelphia 76ers All-Star
- Report: Cavs Want Young Players and Picks in Any Kevin Love Trade
- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
Cavs News: Andrew Bogut to Miss Remainder of Season and Playoffs
- Updated: March 8, 2017
The center underwent additional imaging and evaluation at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday for his fractured left tibia and is set to undergo non-surgical treatment and a recovery plan, which will involve an extended period of immobilization.
Bogut had played in just one minute in his Cavs debut, before being kneed in the tibia by Miami Heat player Okaro White.
Cavs general manager David Griffin is likely to seek mediation in the wake of Bogut’s injury and could sign a free agent big man in the coming weeks.