- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Updated: February 17, 2017
The knee injury that’s sidelined Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for the next six weeks has ended up undercutting his opportunity to play in Sunday’s All-Star Game in New Orleans. However, the forward took time on Thursday afternoon to acknowledge his Cavalier and All-Star teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving via social media. That duo will represent Cleveland in the contest.
Using Instagram to express his feelings about James and Irving, Love offered a photo of the trio after they had received their All-Star jerseys at a recent Cavs home game:
Love underwent arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday and is expected to be out until the end of March. He had been selected to play in the All-Star Game for the fourth time in his career and first as a member of the Cavaliers. During his time as a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Love played for the Western Conference All-Star team three times in 2011, 2012 and 2014.