- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Updated: February 17, 2017
The knee injury that’s sidelined Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for the next six weeks has ended up undercutting his opportunity to play in Sunday’s All-Star Game in New Orleans. However, the forward took time on Thursday afternoon to acknowledge his Cavalier and All-Star teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving via social media. That duo will represent Cleveland in the contest.
Using Instagram to express his feelings about James and Irving, Love offered a photo of the trio after they had received their All-Star jerseys at a recent Cavs home game:
Love underwent arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday and is expected to be out until the end of March. He had been selected to play in the All-Star Game for the fourth time in his career and first as a member of the Cavaliers. During his time as a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Love played for the Western Conference All-Star team three times in 2011, 2012 and 2014.