- Collin Sexton Responds After Cleveland Browns Rookie Reps His Cavs Jersey
- Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Report: Cavs Announce Schedule for 2019-20 Preseason Games
- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
Video: Celtics Fans Chant ‘F— You J.R.’ Following In-Game Scuffle
- Updated: May 15, 2018
Things got mighty chippy in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals as the Boston Celtics closed the door on the Cleveland Cavaliers late in the contest to take a commanding 2-0 lead in the series.
As the game wound down, J.R. Smith committed a brutal flagrant foul on Celtics big man Al Horford. Moments later, Celtics point guard Marcus Smart rushed towards Smith and gave him a serious piece of his mind.
While the spat between the two players was quickly resolved, the raucous crowd in Boston’s TD Garden picked up where Smart left off.
— Deadspin (@Deadspin) May 16, 2018
The arena’s clear message didn’t seem to get to Smith, but the loss certainly did. The Cavs led by double digits late in the first half of the game before the Celtics mounted their comeback in the third quarter. In the end, the Cavs were the victims of their second straight double-digit defeat and will now have to pick up the pieces before Saturday’s Game 3.
Hopefully, the Cavs are able to find a way to even the series over the next two games in Cleveland. If not, things could continue to get ugly on the court before this series comes to an end.