- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: LeBron Leaves Cavs Fan Hanging, Who Plays It Off Like a Boss
- Updated: April 29, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ seven-game series did not go how the team or most fans and experts expected it to go. However, in the end, it all turned out okay as the Cavs managed to advance to the Eastern Conference semifinals after an epic series with the Indiana Pacers.
The same could be said for a Cavs fan, who in the waning minutes of Sunday’s must-win game, tried to grab a high five from LeBron James. While James left the fan hanging, he refused to accept defeat and instead turned the whiffed high five into an epic solo celebration.
For Cavs fans, there was a lot to celebrate in Game 7. Not only did Cleveland win the deciding matchup in front of a raucous Quicken Loans Arena crowd, but James put on a show for the ages in the process. James finished the night with 45 points, nine rebounds, seven assists, and four steals. He finished the series averaging 34.4 points, 10.1 rebounds, and 7.7 assists per game.
While fans and the team alike can celebrate the victory today, they wont have much time to rest on their laurels. The Cavs will have just one day of rest before they head to Toronto to take on the No. 1 seeded Raptors on Tuesday night.
Hopefully the upcoming series is just a bit easier for James and company than the one they just completed.