- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Updated: October 14, 2020
On Wednesday, highly touted NBA draft prospect LaMelo Ball announced that he signed a shoe deal with Puma.
Ball is expected to be one of the top picks in the upcoming 2020 NBA Draft.
Of course, the Cavaliers hold the No. 5 pick in the upcoming draft. The Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season.
In addition, Porter Jr. showed plenty of potential before the novel coronavirus shut down the Cavs’ regular season. The 20-year-old averaged 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in his rookie year.
It appears the 6-foot-4 guard is already learning the ropes of wooing other stars.
The 2020 NBA Draft takes place on Nov. 18.