- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Updated: October 14, 2020
On Wednesday, highly touted NBA draft prospect LaMelo Ball announced that he signed a shoe deal with Puma.
Ball is expected to be one of the top picks in the upcoming 2020 NBA Draft.
Of course, the Cavaliers hold the No. 5 pick in the upcoming draft. The Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season.
In addition, Porter Jr. showed plenty of potential before the novel coronavirus shut down the Cavs’ regular season. The 20-year-old averaged 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in his rookie year.
It appears the 6-foot-4 guard is already learning the ropes of wooing other stars.
The 2020 NBA Draft takes place on Nov. 18.