- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Kevin Love Cleared to Travel with Team
- Updated: May 26, 2015
After having surgery to repair a dislocated shoulder back in April, power forward Kevin Love has been cleared to travel with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the rest of the playoffs according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.
“Love traveled to New York to have the shoulder looked at by Dr. David Altchek last week while the Cavs were in Atlanta for Games 1 and 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the [Atlanta] Hawks, said General Manager David Griffin.
“Altchek, who performed the season-ending surgery on Love’s dislocated left shoulder at the end of April, said the All-Star forward also can stop wearing the sling he’s used to stabilize it for the past month.
“Love rejoined the Cavs for Game 3 in Cleveland on Sunday, sitting in the second row behind their bench.”
The power forward out of UCLA received a huge ovation when he was showed on the “humungotron” at Quicken Loans Arena.