- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Kevin Love Cleared to Travel with Team
- Updated: May 26, 2015
After having surgery to repair a dislocated shoulder back in April, power forward Kevin Love has been cleared to travel with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the rest of the playoffs according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.
“Love traveled to New York to have the shoulder looked at by Dr. David Altchek last week while the Cavs were in Atlanta for Games 1 and 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the [Atlanta] Hawks, said General Manager David Griffin.
“Altchek, who performed the season-ending surgery on Love’s dislocated left shoulder at the end of April, said the All-Star forward also can stop wearing the sling he’s used to stabilize it for the past month.
“Love rejoined the Cavs for Game 3 in Cleveland on Sunday, sitting in the second row behind their bench.”
The power forward out of UCLA received a huge ovation when he was showed on the “humungotron” at Quicken Loans Arena.