- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Gives Update on Kevin Love’s Status for Game 3
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers fans held their collective breath late in the Game 2 victory over the Indiana Pacers, when Kevin Love left the game due to what seemed to be a potentially serious left thumb injury. Shortly following the game, however, it became clear that Love and the Cavs managed to dodge what would have been a very serious bullet.
After the victory, it was reported that the All-Star big man had suffered nothing more than a jammed thumb and is expected to be ready to go for Friday night’s crucial Game 3.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 19, 2018
The initial fears of a serious left thumb injury were party due to the fact that Love had missed six weeks earlier this season due to a left hand fracture.
Love had a strong outing on Wednesday night prior to the injury, and finished the game with 15 points and eight rebounds. Luckily for the Cavs, they’ll be able to expect a similarly solid performance from the talented big man in Game 3.