- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Gives Update on Kevin Love’s Status for Game 3
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers fans held their collective breath late in the Game 2 victory over the Indiana Pacers, when Kevin Love left the game due to what seemed to be a potentially serious left thumb injury. Shortly following the game, however, it became clear that Love and the Cavs managed to dodge what would have been a very serious bullet.
After the victory, it was reported that the All-Star big man had suffered nothing more than a jammed thumb and is expected to be ready to go for Friday night’s crucial Game 3.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 19, 2018
The initial fears of a serious left thumb injury were party due to the fact that Love had missed six weeks earlier this season due to a left hand fracture.
Love had a strong outing on Wednesday night prior to the injury, and finished the game with 15 points and eight rebounds. Luckily for the Cavs, they’ll be able to expect a similarly solid performance from the talented big man in Game 3.