- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Gives Update on Kevin Love’s Status for Game 3
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers fans held their collective breath late in the Game 2 victory over the Indiana Pacers, when Kevin Love left the game due to what seemed to be a potentially serious left thumb injury. Shortly following the game, however, it became clear that Love and the Cavs managed to dodge what would have been a very serious bullet.
After the victory, it was reported that the All-Star big man had suffered nothing more than a jammed thumb and is expected to be ready to go for Friday night’s crucial Game 3.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 19, 2018
The initial fears of a serious left thumb injury were party due to the fact that Love had missed six weeks earlier this season due to a left hand fracture.
Love had a strong outing on Wednesday night prior to the injury, and finished the game with 15 points and eight rebounds. Luckily for the Cavs, they’ll be able to expect a similarly solid performance from the talented big man in Game 3.