- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Top 10 Memes From Cavaliers’ Record-Breaking Comeback Over Pacers
- Updated: April 21, 2017
On a night when the Cleveland Cavaliers trailed the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 by as many as 26 points, the Cavs came back to win 119-114 and set an NBA playoff record in the process by erasing a 25-point halftime deficit.
25 – Largest halftime deficit overcome in postseason history
1.2%-Cavaliers chance to win at half according to ESPN In-Game Win Probability
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 21, 2017
The feat is simply incredible, and the Internet wasted no time in poking fun at Indiana with hilarious memes. The Pacers, who absolutely needed this win on their home court, now trail the Cavs 3-0 in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Here are 10 of the top memes reacting to the Pacers’ epic collapse against the Cavs on Thursday night:
1. The Pacers See You, Atlanta Falcons!
— RT Ohio (@RT_Ohio) April 21, 2017
That’s cold-blooded. Of course, this meme takes a shot at the Atlanta Falcons’ 25-point third-quarter collapse to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI.
Next: Smoking the Pacers on 4/20