- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Top 10 Memes From Cavaliers’ Record-Breaking Comeback Over Pacers
- Updated: April 21, 2017
On a night when the Cleveland Cavaliers trailed the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 by as many as 26 points, the Cavs came back to win 119-114 and set an NBA playoff record in the process by erasing a 25-point halftime deficit.
25 – Largest halftime deficit overcome in postseason history
1.2%-Cavaliers chance to win at half according to ESPN In-Game Win Probability
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 21, 2017
The feat is simply incredible, and the Internet wasted no time in poking fun at Indiana with hilarious memes. The Pacers, who absolutely needed this win on their home court, now trail the Cavs 3-0 in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Here are 10 of the top memes reacting to the Pacers’ epic collapse against the Cavs on Thursday night:
1. The Pacers See You, Atlanta Falcons!
— RT Ohio (@RT_Ohio) April 21, 2017
That’s cold-blooded. Of course, this meme takes a shot at the Atlanta Falcons’ 25-point third-quarter collapse to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI.
Next: Smoking the Pacers on 4/20