- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Kevin Love Leaves Game 2 vs. Pacers With Gruesome Left Thumb Injury
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Kevin Love has been a huge part of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ success since he returned from a left hand fracture back in March. If the Cavs enjoy a successful playoff run this season, Love will surely play a large role.
That’s why a hush fell over Quicken Loans Arena late in the fourth quarter of Wednesday’s Game 2 matchup against the Indiana Pacers, when Love left the game with an apparent left thumb injury.
The injury occurred when the All-Star big man stuck his hand out to block a pass from Victor Oladipo. Moments later, Love went to the Cavs’ bench to get his thumb examined.
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) April 19, 2018
Love played a large role in the Game 2 victory, finishing the night with 15 points and eight rebounds before the injury occurred.
While the injury to Love’s left hand that kept him out for six weeks earlier this season did not include an injury to his thumb, it is never good to see a possible reaggravation of such a serious injury.
Hopefully Love is able to rest the thumb in the next few days so that he is ready to go for a pivotal Game 3 on Friday night.