- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Dave McMenamin Reveals What Draymond Green Said to LeBron James
- Updated: June 11, 2016
We all saw it.
In the postgame press conference on Friday after Game 4, James was asked what set him off. That’s when he replied that Green went “overboard” with his smack talk.
ESPN’s Dave McMenamin reported exactly which set of words set James off in the fourth quarter of Game 4.
According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a “b*tch”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 11, 2016