- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Dave McMenamin Reveals What Draymond Green Said to LeBron James
- Updated: June 11, 2016
We all saw it.
In the postgame press conference on Friday after Game 4, James was asked what set him off. That’s when he replied that Green went “overboard” with his smack talk.
ESPN’s Dave McMenamin reported exactly which set of words set James off in the fourth quarter of Game 4.
According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a “b*tch”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 11, 2016