- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
Cavs News: George Hill Provides Optimistic Update on His Latest Injury
- Updated: April 2, 2018
During the third quarter of Friday night’s 107-102 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill went down after stepping on the foot of a Pelicans defender during a fast break.
Hill stayed down for an extended period of time before heading to the team’s locker room. After an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed a left ankle sprain, the point guard was left without a timetable for a return.
However, on Sunday night after the Cavs bested the Dallas Mavericks en route to their third straight victory, Hill provided the media with an optimistic update.
George Hill said his ankle was feeling “a lot better” as he walked out of the locker room. Ty Lue was dapping players up in the locker room postgame too. Cavs are close to being whole
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) April 2, 2018
It seems that both Hill and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue are in good spirits and close to returning. Hopefully both members of the team can return soon, as the playoffs are now less than two weeks away and the Cavs have yet to gel as a full unit.