- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Cavs News: George Hill Provides Optimistic Update on His Latest Injury
- Updated: April 2, 2018
During the third quarter of Friday night’s 107-102 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill went down after stepping on the foot of a Pelicans defender during a fast break.
Hill stayed down for an extended period of time before heading to the team’s locker room. After an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed a left ankle sprain, the point guard was left without a timetable for a return.
However, on Sunday night after the Cavs bested the Dallas Mavericks en route to their third straight victory, Hill provided the media with an optimistic update.
George Hill said his ankle was feeling “a lot better” as he walked out of the locker room. Ty Lue was dapping players up in the locker room postgame too. Cavs are close to being whole
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) April 2, 2018
It seems that both Hill and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue are in good spirits and close to returning. Hopefully both members of the team can return soon, as the playoffs are now less than two weeks away and the Cavs have yet to gel as a full unit.