- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: George Hill Provides Optimistic Update on His Latest Injury
- Updated: April 2, 2018
During the third quarter of Friday night’s 107-102 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill went down after stepping on the foot of a Pelicans defender during a fast break.
Hill stayed down for an extended period of time before heading to the team’s locker room. After an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed a left ankle sprain, the point guard was left without a timetable for a return.
However, on Sunday night after the Cavs bested the Dallas Mavericks en route to their third straight victory, Hill provided the media with an optimistic update.
George Hill said his ankle was feeling “a lot better” as he walked out of the locker room. Ty Lue was dapping players up in the locker room postgame too. Cavs are close to being whole
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) April 2, 2018
It seems that both Hill and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue are in good spirits and close to returning. Hopefully both members of the team can return soon, as the playoffs are now less than two weeks away and the Cavs have yet to gel as a full unit.