- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: George Hill Provides Optimistic Update on His Latest Injury
- Updated: April 2, 2018
During the third quarter of Friday night’s 107-102 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill went down after stepping on the foot of a Pelicans defender during a fast break.
Hill stayed down for an extended period of time before heading to the team’s locker room. After an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed a left ankle sprain, the point guard was left without a timetable for a return.
However, on Sunday night after the Cavs bested the Dallas Mavericks en route to their third straight victory, Hill provided the media with an optimistic update.
George Hill said his ankle was feeling “a lot better” as he walked out of the locker room. Ty Lue was dapping players up in the locker room postgame too. Cavs are close to being whole
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) April 2, 2018
It seems that both Hill and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue are in good spirits and close to returning. Hopefully both members of the team can return soon, as the playoffs are now less than two weeks away and the Cavs have yet to gel as a full unit.