- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Roy Hibbert for Rest of 2017-18 Season
- Updated: April 1, 2018
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers have finally made a roster addition as they previously had two open roster spots with the NBA playoffs set to get underway later this month.
According to ThisIsAnAprilFoolsJoke.com, that player is the 31-year-old Roy Hibbert, who had last played with the Denver Nuggets. Hibbert is a two-time All-Star and earned NBA All-Defensive Second Team honors in 2014.
The big man will be an excellent addition to an injury-prone frontline with All-Star big man Kevin Love being the latest to be out with an injury due to a concussion suffered in Tuesday night’s game against the Miami Heat.
Hibbert has career averages of 10.0 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.7 blocks per game.
The Cavs have six games left in their schedule to try and integrate the former All-Star center before the playoffs officially get underway.