- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Roy Hibbert for Rest of 2017-18 Season
- Updated: April 1, 2018
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers have finally made a roster addition as they previously had two open roster spots with the NBA playoffs set to get underway later this month.
According to ThisIsAnAprilFoolsJoke.com, that player is the 31-year-old Roy Hibbert, who had last played with the Denver Nuggets. Hibbert is a two-time All-Star and earned NBA All-Defensive Second Team honors in 2014.
The big man will be an excellent addition to an injury-prone frontline with All-Star big man Kevin Love being the latest to be out with an injury due to a concussion suffered in Tuesday night’s game against the Miami Heat.
Hibbert has career averages of 10.0 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.7 blocks per game.
The Cavs have six games left in their schedule to try and integrate the former All-Star center before the playoffs officially get underway.