- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
Cavs News: MRI Results Released for George Hill’s Most Recent Injury
- Updated: March 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 2017-18 season has been marked by one injury after another, with point guard George Hill joining that lengthy list on Friday night when he was forced from the game with an ankle injury. On Saturday afternoon, the Cavaliers released the results of Hill’s MRI, which indicated a left ankle sprain.
Hill will be out for Sunday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks, with his estimated return uncertain. The veteran guard was one of four players the Cavaliers acquired on Feb. 8, with his veteran leadership and defensive skills seen as the key parts of his game.
In addition to the Hill statement, the team announced that veteran guard Kyle Korver will also miss the Dallas game because of lingering soreness in his right foot.