- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: MRI Results Released for George Hill’s Most Recent Injury
- Updated: March 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 2017-18 season has been marked by one injury after another, with point guard George Hill joining that lengthy list on Friday night when he was forced from the game with an ankle injury. On Saturday afternoon, the Cavaliers released the results of Hill’s MRI, which indicated a left ankle sprain.
Hill will be out for Sunday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks, with his estimated return uncertain. The veteran guard was one of four players the Cavaliers acquired on Feb. 8, with his veteran leadership and defensive skills seen as the key parts of his game.
In addition to the Hill statement, the team announced that veteran guard Kyle Korver will also miss the Dallas game because of lingering soreness in his right foot.