- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: MRI Results Released for George Hill’s Most Recent Injury
- Updated: March 31, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 2017-18 season has been marked by one injury after another, with point guard George Hill joining that lengthy list on Friday night when he was forced from the game with an ankle injury. On Saturday afternoon, the Cavaliers released the results of Hill’s MRI, which indicated a left ankle sprain.
Hill will be out for Sunday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks, with his estimated return uncertain. The veteran guard was one of four players the Cavaliers acquired on Feb. 8, with his veteran leadership and defensive skills seen as the key parts of his game.
In addition to the Hill statement, the team announced that veteran guard Kyle Korver will also miss the Dallas game because of lingering soreness in his right foot.