- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Video: George Hill Stays Down After Suffering Injury on Fast Break
- Updated: March 30, 2018
In this instance, veteran point guard George Hill was the latest addition after he stepped on the foot of a Pelicans player while driving to the basket and stayed down when he landed on the ground, visibly wincing in pain with an apparent left ankle injury.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) March 31, 2018
Hill’s injury occurred with 6:35 left in the third period, with the Cavaliers trailing 71-59. He had to be helped to the Cavaliers locker room, which puts his status in limbo beyond this contest. Veteran Jose Calderon took his place in the lineup.