- Koby Altman breaks down Cavs’ strategy regarding No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
Video: George Hill Stays Down After Suffering Injury on Fast Break
- Updated: March 30, 2018
In this instance, veteran point guard George Hill was the latest addition after he stepped on the foot of a Pelicans player while driving to the basket and stayed down when he landed on the ground, visibly wincing in pain with an apparent left ankle injury.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) March 31, 2018
Hill’s injury occurred with 6:35 left in the third period, with the Cavaliers trailing 71-59. He had to be helped to the Cavaliers locker room, which puts his status in limbo beyond this contest. Veteran Jose Calderon took his place in the lineup.