- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: George Hill Stays Down After Suffering Injury on Fast Break
- Updated: March 30, 2018
In this instance, veteran point guard George Hill was the latest addition after he stepped on the foot of a Pelicans player while driving to the basket and stayed down when he landed on the ground, visibly wincing in pain with an apparent left ankle injury.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) March 31, 2018
Hill’s injury occurred with 6:35 left in the third period, with the Cavaliers trailing 71-59. He had to be helped to the Cavaliers locker room, which puts his status in limbo beyond this contest. Veteran Jose Calderon took his place in the lineup.