- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
Report: Cavs Announcer Provides Update on Kyle Korver’s Return
- Updated: March 29, 2018
Earlier this week, fans saw Korver lay his brother down in his final resting place, and it seems they will soon be welcoming the sharpshooter back with open arms. Korver is reportedly back in Cleveland and is already getting back into the swing of things with his teammates.
Kyle is back in Cle and had a workout today at Cleveland Clinic Courts..we’re all anxious to have him back! https://t.co/eB3VOh6vBG
Prior to the Korver’s departure from the team, he had been playing some of his best basketball of the season, reaching double-digit point totals in four straight games despite averaging just 9.4 points per game on the season. Hopefully, he will be able to pick up where he left off upon his eventual return and help the Cavs continue their recent success.
Despite the departure of Kevin Love in Monday’s loss to the Miami Heat, the Cavaliers are closer to full strength than they have been in over a month. With the playoffs just around the corner, it seems they are returning to full health at exactly the right time.
While there is no doubt that Korver is still mourning the tragic loss of his younger brother, hopefully he will find great joy in returning to the court and playing the game that he loves.