- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Report: Cavs Announcer Provides Update on Kyle Korver’s Return
- Updated: March 29, 2018
Earlier this week, fans saw Korver lay his brother down in his final resting place, and it seems they will soon be welcoming the sharpshooter back with open arms. Korver is reportedly back in Cleveland and is already getting back into the swing of things with his teammates.
Kyle is back in Cle and had a workout today at Cleveland Clinic Courts..we’re all anxious to have him back! https://t.co/eB3VOh6vBG
Prior to the Korver’s departure from the team, he had been playing some of his best basketball of the season, reaching double-digit point totals in four straight games despite averaging just 9.4 points per game on the season. Hopefully, he will be able to pick up where he left off upon his eventual return and help the Cavs continue their recent success.
Despite the departure of Kevin Love in Monday’s loss to the Miami Heat, the Cavaliers are closer to full strength than they have been in over a month. With the playoffs just around the corner, it seems they are returning to full health at exactly the right time.
While there is no doubt that Korver is still mourning the tragic loss of his younger brother, hopefully he will find great joy in returning to the court and playing the game that he loves.