- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Signficant Time as He Undergoes Knee Surgery
- Updated: November 30, 2017
At the moment, the Cavaliers have not released a timetable for Shumpert’s return:
“Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert (left knee effusion) was reevaluated following Tuesday’s game by team physicians Dr. Richard Parker and Dr. James Rosneck. Due to ongoing symptoms, he will undergo arthroscopic surgery Friday morning at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health. His status and timetable will be updated post-surgery.”
On Nov. 18, the Cavs had announced that Shumpert would likely to be out five to seven days with pain in his left knee. Shumpert ended up returning to the court on Nov. 27 against the Philadelphia 76ers, but played just seven minutes in the game. He subsequently sat out the Cavs’ matchup against the Miami Heat one day later.
So far this season, Shumpert has averaged just 4.8 points per game, the lowest average of his career. While it is unclear when Shumpert will be able to return to the court, the Cleveland faithful will certainly support the veteran as he begins his road to recovery.