- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Report: Cavs Announce Cedi Osman’s MRI Results
- Updated: March 10, 2018
The official diagnosis on the severity of Cleveland Cavaliers rookie forward Cedi Osman‘s injury arrived on Saturday night. Osman is expected to miss the next two weeks of action. He injured his hip during Friday night’s road loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
Cedi Osman’s MRI confirmed a hip flexor injury. He’s expected to miss the next two weeks, per the Cavs.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 11, 2018
In recent weeks, Osman has seen increased playing time and has started nine of the 54 games he’s played in during his rookie campaign. He’s currently averaging 3.6 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.
Osman’s absence will further put a crimp on the Cavaliers’ frontcourt, which was already reeling from the extended absence of forward Kevin Love and the recent injury to center Tristan Thompson. Love is expected to be back by the end of the month after suffering a fractured left hand in the Jan. 30 contest at Detroit. Thompson suffered a sprained ankle in the Mar. 3 home loss to Denver and remains out indefinitely.