- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Kevin Love’s Epic Reaction to LeBron James Going Off in 4th Quarter vs. Nuggets
- Updated: March 8, 2018
LeBron James reminded everyone why he’s one of the best to ever play the game of basketball in Thursday night’s victory over the Denver Nuggets. Not only did he post a monster stat line, he closed out the game with four straight shots and nine straight points to give the Cavs the win.
Some of James’ newer teammates seemed somewhat stunned at the sheer dominance that he was able to exert in crunch time. Longtime teammate Kevin Love was impressed as well, tweeting at James following the game to congratulate him on the night with one of James’ own trademarked “sheesh” tweets.
Man, @KingJames was on another level tonight!!! Sheesh.
James has often tweeted at fellow NBA players when they have performed well in games this season, using the word “sheesh” to express how impressed he has been. On Wednesday night, the “sheesh” directed at him was certainly earned.
James finished the night with 39 points, 10 assists, and eight rebounds in the game. While Love was not on the court with him — as he is still recovering from a fractured left hand — it seems he still very much enjoyed watching his teammate take over the game.
Recent reports have indicated that Love may be able to return to the court earlier than expected, but it is still likely that we will not see him back until late March. Hopefully, the next time James puts on a show like this, Love will be right there beside him.