- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Kevin Love Reacts to LeBron Becoming 1st Ever to 30K Points, 8K Rebounds, 8K Assists
- Updated: February 28, 2018
LeBron James reached yet another career milestone in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ win on Tuesday night, becoming the first NBA player ever to reach 30,000 points, 8,000 rebounds, and 8,000 assists for his career.
Cavs big man Kevin Love has seen many of those points, rebounds, and assists first-hand as James’ longtime teammate. While Love is still sidelined by injury, he took to social media on Tuesday night to celebrate his teammate’s incredible accomplishment.
@KingJames Only player ever with +30K points +8K assists +8K rebounds …ONLY PLAYER EVER. ??????
Love is still several weeks away from his return from a fractured bone in his left hand, but it’s clear by his response that he is raring to get back on the court and continue playing with James and the rest of his teammates.
Fans and players alike have been lucky enough to watch James dominate the NBA for well over a decade. While it is easy to get used to his seemingly unending greatness, it’s milestones like these that remind people just how great the four-time NBA MVP truly is.
As he continues his storied career, we’re sure to have several more nights where James achieves an incredible milestone. Thanks to Love, we were reminded that it’s important to celebrate every single one.