- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: First Look at the Newest Cavs in Practice
- Updated: February 10, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers used social media to give fans a glimpse of the team’s newest members on Saturday. The newcomers were seen practicing in preparation for the team’s huge Sunday afternoon clash against the Boston Celtics.
Guards George Hill, Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood, along with big man Larry Nance Jr., are each getting a crash course in establishing chemistry with their new teammates. All four sat out Friday night’s victory over the Atlanta Hawks.
How much each of them plays remains open to question, though Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue did announce that Hill will be in the starting lineup. He’ll be matched up against former Cavs point guard Kyrie Irving.
The contest against the Celtics will tip off just after 3:30 ET on Sunday and will be nationally televised.