- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
Video: First Look at the Newest Cavs in Practice
- Updated: February 10, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers used social media to give fans a glimpse of the team’s newest members on Saturday. The newcomers were seen practicing in preparation for the team’s huge Sunday afternoon clash against the Boston Celtics.
Guards George Hill, Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood, along with big man Larry Nance Jr., are each getting a crash course in establishing chemistry with their new teammates. All four sat out Friday night’s victory over the Atlanta Hawks.
How much each of them plays remains open to question, though Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue did announce that Hill will be in the starting lineup. He’ll be matched up against former Cavs point guard Kyrie Irving.
The contest against the Celtics will tip off just after 3:30 ET on Sunday and will be nationally televised.