- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Video: First Look at the Newest Cavs in Practice
- Updated: February 10, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers used social media to give fans a glimpse of the team’s newest members on Saturday. The newcomers were seen practicing in preparation for the team’s huge Sunday afternoon clash against the Boston Celtics.
Guards George Hill, Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood, along with big man Larry Nance Jr., are each getting a crash course in establishing chemistry with their new teammates. All four sat out Friday night’s victory over the Atlanta Hawks.
How much each of them plays remains open to question, though Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue did announce that Hill will be in the starting lineup. He’ll be matched up against former Cavs point guard Kyrie Irving.
The contest against the Celtics will tip off just after 3:30 ET on Sunday and will be nationally televised.