- Report: Kevin Love Not Planning to Miss Any More Games Following All-Star Break
- Channing Frye reveals his favorite youngster among promising Duke University trio
- Cavs Coach Compares Draft Prospect Zion Williamson to Hall of Famer
- Report: Cavs Could Have 4 1st-Round Picks by June
- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
Video: LeBron Explains Why Win Over Pistons Was One of Cavs’ Most Complete Wins
- Updated: January 29, 2018
Following the victory, LeBron James told reporters that he believed Sunday’s victory was one of the most complete games the Cavs have played all season.
“I didn’t like our second quarter tonight. We allowed a couple open looks with no contests, so we gotta continue to work on our habits on that,” James said. “For the most part, throughout 48 minutes, I think this one of the best that we’ve had, obviously as of late. We followed the game plan. We was on time and on target offensively. Not many turnovers in the fourth quarter like we had last game, so that was progress.”
James also reflected on whether or not he and his teammates can build upon their current two-game winning streak.
“Every game is something to build on. I think tonight was another positive note of that,” he said. “Will look forward to watching the film tomorrow when we come in and we go from there.”
After a very troubling month, both on and off the court, it’s great to see that there may in fact be light at the end of the tunnel. The Cavs will find out if they can continue their streak on Tuesday night when they head to Detroit to take on the Pistons once again.