- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Video: LeBron Explains Why Win Over Pistons Was One of Cavs’ Most Complete Wins
- Updated: January 29, 2018
Following the victory, LeBron James told reporters that he believed Sunday’s victory was one of the most complete games the Cavs have played all season.
“I didn’t like our second quarter tonight. We allowed a couple open looks with no contests, so we gotta continue to work on our habits on that,” James said. “For the most part, throughout 48 minutes, I think this one of the best that we’ve had, obviously as of late. We followed the game plan. We was on time and on target offensively. Not many turnovers in the fourth quarter like we had last game, so that was progress.”
James also reflected on whether or not he and his teammates can build upon their current two-game winning streak.
“Every game is something to build on. I think tonight was another positive note of that,” he said. “Will look forward to watching the film tomorrow when we come in and we go from there.”
After a very troubling month, both on and off the court, it’s great to see that there may in fact be light at the end of the tunnel. The Cavs will find out if they can continue their streak on Tuesday night when they head to Detroit to take on the Pistons once again.