- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron Explains Why Win Over Pistons Was One of Cavs’ Most Complete Wins
- Updated: January 29, 2018
Following the victory, LeBron James told reporters that he believed Sunday’s victory was one of the most complete games the Cavs have played all season.
“I didn’t like our second quarter tonight. We allowed a couple open looks with no contests, so we gotta continue to work on our habits on that,” James said. “For the most part, throughout 48 minutes, I think this one of the best that we’ve had, obviously as of late. We followed the game plan. We was on time and on target offensively. Not many turnovers in the fourth quarter like we had last game, so that was progress.”
James also reflected on whether or not he and his teammates can build upon their current two-game winning streak.
“Every game is something to build on. I think tonight was another positive note of that,” he said. “Will look forward to watching the film tomorrow when we come in and we go from there.”
After a very troubling month, both on and off the court, it’s great to see that there may in fact be light at the end of the tunnel. The Cavs will find out if they can continue their streak on Tuesday night when they head to Detroit to take on the Pistons once again.