- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal Get Into Heated Argument Over LeBron’s Roster Comments
- Updated: January 27, 2017
The biggest topic of conversation around the league still seems to be the tirade Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James unleashed Monday night after the Cavs lost to the New Orleans Pelicans, 124-122.
After the frustrating loss, James openly called out the Cavs’ front office for poor roster management, and demanded they go out and get another playmaker. This inspired various responses from around the league, including those from NBA guards Nate Robinson and Jordan Crawford and James’ own general manager David Griffin.
On Thursday night, the topic came up on TNT’s “Inside the NBA” and led former players Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal to get into a heated argument. O’Neal sympathized with James’ comments, while Barkley called them “whiny” and “inappropriate.”
Watch the fiery exchange unfold below.