- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Video: Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal Get Into Heated Argument Over LeBron’s Roster Comments
- Updated: January 27, 2017
The biggest topic of conversation around the league still seems to be the tirade Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James unleashed Monday night after the Cavs lost to the New Orleans Pelicans, 124-122.
After the frustrating loss, James openly called out the Cavs’ front office for poor roster management, and demanded they go out and get another playmaker. This inspired various responses from around the league, including those from NBA guards Nate Robinson and Jordan Crawford and James’ own general manager David Griffin.
On Thursday night, the topic came up on TNT’s “Inside the NBA” and led former players Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal to get into a heated argument. O’Neal sympathized with James’ comments, while Barkley called them “whiny” and “inappropriate.”
Watch the fiery exchange unfold below.