- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Return From Knee Injury Tonight vs. Spurs
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters the news prior to tonight’s game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Iman Shumpert will make his return from a knee injury tonight, per Ty Lue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2018
Shumpert was not seeing much playing time before his injury and had been averaging just 4.8 points per game, a career-low. It is unclear what role he will serve in the Cavs’ rotation tonight as he works to get back to game speed.
While Shumpert will surely be happy to make his return to the court, it is possible that tonight will be one of his final games in a Cavaliers uniform. The news of his return has been overshadowed by a recent report saying that he will likely be involved in a potential trade that would bring Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill to Cleveland.