- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Return From Knee Injury Tonight vs. Spurs
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters the news prior to tonight’s game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Iman Shumpert will make his return from a knee injury tonight, per Ty Lue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2018
Shumpert was not seeing much playing time before his injury and had been averaging just 4.8 points per game, a career-low. It is unclear what role he will serve in the Cavs’ rotation tonight as he works to get back to game speed.
While Shumpert will surely be happy to make his return to the court, it is possible that tonight will be one of his final games in a Cavaliers uniform. The news of his return has been overshadowed by a recent report saying that he will likely be involved in a potential trade that would bring Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill to Cleveland.