- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Return From Knee Injury Tonight vs. Spurs
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters the news prior to tonight’s game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Iman Shumpert will make his return from a knee injury tonight, per Ty Lue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2018
Shumpert was not seeing much playing time before his injury and had been averaging just 4.8 points per game, a career-low. It is unclear what role he will serve in the Cavs’ rotation tonight as he works to get back to game speed.
While Shumpert will surely be happy to make his return to the court, it is possible that tonight will be one of his final games in a Cavaliers uniform. The news of his return has been overshadowed by a recent report saying that he will likely be involved in a potential trade that would bring Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill to Cleveland.