- Report: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Seen Clubbing Together in Los Angeles
- Draymond Green Explains Why He’ll Miss Facing LeBron James in NBA Finals
- Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye Hilariously Recount Disrespectful Night at Madison Square Garden
- J.R. Smith Shows Growth and Maturity as He Avoids Airport Altercation
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Return From Knee Injury Tonight vs. Spurs
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters the news prior to tonight’s game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Iman Shumpert will make his return from a knee injury tonight, per Ty Lue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2018
Shumpert was not seeing much playing time before his injury and had been averaging just 4.8 points per game, a career-low. It is unclear what role he will serve in the Cavs’ rotation tonight as he works to get back to game speed.
While Shumpert will surely be happy to make his return to the court, it is possible that tonight will be one of his final games in a Cavaliers uniform. The news of his return has been overshadowed by a recent report saying that he will likely be involved in a potential trade that would bring Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill to Cleveland.