- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Return From Knee Injury Tonight vs. Spurs
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters the news prior to tonight’s game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Iman Shumpert will make his return from a knee injury tonight, per Ty Lue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2018
Shumpert was not seeing much playing time before his injury and had been averaging just 4.8 points per game, a career-low. It is unclear what role he will serve in the Cavs’ rotation tonight as he works to get back to game speed.
While Shumpert will surely be happy to make his return to the court, it is possible that tonight will be one of his final games in a Cavaliers uniform. The news of his return has been overshadowed by a recent report saying that he will likely be involved in a potential trade that would bring Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill to Cleveland.