- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Return From Knee Injury Tonight vs. Spurs
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters the news prior to tonight’s game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Iman Shumpert will make his return from a knee injury tonight, per Ty Lue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2018
Shumpert was not seeing much playing time before his injury and had been averaging just 4.8 points per game, a career-low. It is unclear what role he will serve in the Cavs’ rotation tonight as he works to get back to game speed.
While Shumpert will surely be happy to make his return to the court, it is possible that tonight will be one of his final games in a Cavaliers uniform. The news of his return has been overshadowed by a recent report saying that he will likely be involved in a potential trade that would bring Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill to Cleveland.