- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Cavs Rumors: ESPN Releases Official Timetable on Iman Shumpert’s Return
- Updated: November 30, 2017
On Thursday, the Cleveland Cavaliers announced that shooting guard Iman Shumpert would undergo surgery to repair an effusion in his left knee. It wasn’t until Thursday night, however, that a report of Shumpert’s timetable to return was released.
While the team will not officially announce the swingman’s timetable until after his surgery on Friday, Shumpert is reportedly expected to miss six to eight weeks.
An official timetable on Cleveland guard Iman Shumpert's return will come after knee surgery on Friday, but Shumpert could miss 6 to 8 weeks, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 1, 2017
Shumpert had been dealing with pain in his left knee since he left in the second quarter of the Cavs’ Nov. 17 matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers. The news of his surgery and extended absence, however, certainly comes as a surprise.
The Cavs will look to overcome the many injuries on their roster and extend their current nine-game winning streak. Shumpert will surely be supporting his teammates as the season continues while he works to return to the court.