- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: ESPN Insider Reveals Primary Players Involved in Possible George Hill Deal
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ apparent discussions about possibly acquiring Sacramento Kings guard George Hill surfaced recently as the Cavs make an effort to bolster their roster for the postseason. ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted on Tuesday about who the Cavaliers could give up to make the deal.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 23, 2018
The 31-year-old Hill is averaging 10.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists for the Kings this year. In his 10th season, Hill would provide the Cavaliers with a shooting threat from long-range along with solid defense along the perimeter. While he’s a 38 percent career shooter in that category, he’s connected on 45 percent of his 116 attempts this season.
The Cavaliers have until the Feb. 8 trading deadline to acquire someone. Hill isn’t the only name that’s surfaced, with all potential deals currently still in the rumor stage.