- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Report: ESPN Insider Reveals Primary Players Involved in Possible George Hill Deal
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ apparent discussions about possibly acquiring Sacramento Kings guard George Hill surfaced recently as the Cavs make an effort to bolster their roster for the postseason. ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted on Tuesday about who the Cavaliers could give up to make the deal.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 23, 2018
The 31-year-old Hill is averaging 10.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists for the Kings this year. In his 10th season, Hill would provide the Cavaliers with a shooting threat from long-range along with solid defense along the perimeter. While he’s a 38 percent career shooter in that category, he’s connected on 45 percent of his 116 attempts this season.
The Cavaliers have until the Feb. 8 trading deadline to acquire someone. Hill isn’t the only name that’s surfaced, with all potential deals currently still in the rumor stage.