- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Report: ESPN Insider Reveals Primary Players Involved in Possible George Hill Deal
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ apparent discussions about possibly acquiring Sacramento Kings guard George Hill surfaced recently as the Cavs make an effort to bolster their roster for the postseason. ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted on Tuesday about who the Cavaliers could give up to make the deal.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 23, 2018
The 31-year-old Hill is averaging 10.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists for the Kings this year. In his 10th season, Hill would provide the Cavaliers with a shooting threat from long-range along with solid defense along the perimeter. While he’s a 38 percent career shooter in that category, he’s connected on 45 percent of his 116 attempts this season.
The Cavaliers have until the Feb. 8 trading deadline to acquire someone. Hill isn’t the only name that’s surfaced, with all potential deals currently still in the rumor stage.