- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Report: ESPN Insider Reveals Primary Players Involved in Possible George Hill Deal
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ apparent discussions about possibly acquiring Sacramento Kings guard George Hill surfaced recently as the Cavs make an effort to bolster their roster for the postseason. ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted on Tuesday about who the Cavaliers could give up to make the deal.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 23, 2018
The 31-year-old Hill is averaging 10.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists for the Kings this year. In his 10th season, Hill would provide the Cavaliers with a shooting threat from long-range along with solid defense along the perimeter. While he’s a 38 percent career shooter in that category, he’s connected on 45 percent of his 116 attempts this season.
The Cavaliers have until the Feb. 8 trading deadline to acquire someone. Hill isn’t the only name that’s surfaced, with all potential deals currently still in the rumor stage.