- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: ESPN Insider Reveals Primary Players Involved in Possible George Hill Deal
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ apparent discussions about possibly acquiring Sacramento Kings guard George Hill surfaced recently as the Cavs make an effort to bolster their roster for the postseason. ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted on Tuesday about who the Cavaliers could give up to make the deal.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 23, 2018
The 31-year-old Hill is averaging 10.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists for the Kings this year. In his 10th season, Hill would provide the Cavaliers with a shooting threat from long-range along with solid defense along the perimeter. While he’s a 38 percent career shooter in that category, he’s connected on 45 percent of his 116 attempts this season.
The Cavaliers have until the Feb. 8 trading deadline to acquire someone. Hill isn’t the only name that’s surfaced, with all potential deals currently still in the rumor stage.