- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Kyrie Irving’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He’s Enjoying Turmoil in Cleveland
- Updated: January 12, 2018
Kyrie Irving is enjoying quite the season with his new team. Currently, the Boston Celtics sit atop the Eastern Conference standings, and Irving is having one of the best statistical seasons of his career.
You would think that that kind of success would be enough to keep the young All-Star happy, but it seems he has also turned his focus on the struggles of his former team to get additional satisfaction.
— Jared Weiss (@JaredWeissNBA) January 12, 2018
Irving has already proven that he can be quite petty regarding his former team, but this move definitely takes the cake.
Hopefully, James and company are able to right the ship before the Cavs and Celtics’ upcoming Feb. 11 matchup. Nothing would be sweeter than handing Irving a loss after seeing how much contempt he holds for his former team and teammates.