- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kyrie Irving’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He’s Enjoying Turmoil in Cleveland
- Updated: January 12, 2018
Kyrie Irving is enjoying quite the season with his new team. Currently, the Boston Celtics sit atop the Eastern Conference standings, and Irving is having one of the best statistical seasons of his career.
You would think that that kind of success would be enough to keep the young All-Star happy, but it seems he has also turned his focus on the struggles of his former team to get additional satisfaction.
— Jared Weiss (@JaredWeissNBA) January 12, 2018
Irving has already proven that he can be quite petty regarding his former team, but this move definitely takes the cake.
Hopefully, James and company are able to right the ship before the Cavs and Celtics’ upcoming Feb. 11 matchup. Nothing would be sweeter than handing Irving a loss after seeing how much contempt he holds for his former team and teammates.