- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Kyrie Irving’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He’s Enjoying Turmoil in Cleveland
- Updated: January 12, 2018
Kyrie Irving is enjoying quite the season with his new team. Currently, the Boston Celtics sit atop the Eastern Conference standings, and Irving is having one of the best statistical seasons of his career.
You would think that that kind of success would be enough to keep the young All-Star happy, but it seems he has also turned his focus on the struggles of his former team to get additional satisfaction.
— Jared Weiss (@JaredWeissNBA) January 12, 2018
Irving has already proven that he can be quite petty regarding his former team, but this move definitely takes the cake.
Hopefully, James and company are able to right the ship before the Cavs and Celtics’ upcoming Feb. 11 matchup. Nothing would be sweeter than handing Irving a loss after seeing how much contempt he holds for his former team and teammates.