- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Kyrie Irving’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He’s Enjoying Turmoil in Cleveland
- Updated: January 12, 2018
Kyrie Irving is enjoying quite the season with his new team. Currently, the Boston Celtics sit atop the Eastern Conference standings, and Irving is having one of the best statistical seasons of his career.
You would think that that kind of success would be enough to keep the young All-Star happy, but it seems he has also turned his focus on the struggles of his former team to get additional satisfaction.
— Jared Weiss (@JaredWeissNBA) January 12, 2018
Irving has already proven that he can be quite petty regarding his former team, but this move definitely takes the cake.
Hopefully, James and company are able to right the ship before the Cavs and Celtics’ upcoming Feb. 11 matchup. Nothing would be sweeter than handing Irving a loss after seeing how much contempt he holds for his former team and teammates.