- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Kyrie Irving’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He’s Enjoying Turmoil in Cleveland
- Updated: January 12, 2018
Kyrie Irving is enjoying quite the season with his new team. Currently, the Boston Celtics sit atop the Eastern Conference standings, and Irving is having one of the best statistical seasons of his career.
You would think that that kind of success would be enough to keep the young All-Star happy, but it seems he has also turned his focus on the struggles of his former team to get additional satisfaction.
— Jared Weiss (@JaredWeissNBA) January 12, 2018
Irving has already proven that he can be quite petty regarding his former team, but this move definitely takes the cake.
Hopefully, James and company are able to right the ship before the Cavs and Celtics’ upcoming Feb. 11 matchup. Nothing would be sweeter than handing Irving a loss after seeing how much contempt he holds for his former team and teammates.