- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Explodes on Teammates and Coaching Staff During Timeout
- Updated: January 11, 2018
On Thursday night, the Cavs’ defensive issues finally came to a head when James was seen going off on some of his teammates and coaching staff as his team gave up 65 points to the Toronto Raptors at halftime. This comes days after the Cavs gave up 127 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves in an embarrassing defeat.
LeBron is fed up pic.twitter.com/hGq6mBkppG
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 12, 2018
It seems that the return of Isaiah Thomas isn’t helping either, as the Cavs’ biggest issues are on the end of the floor in which Thomas actually makes the team worse.
We’re still months away from April, so there’s no reason to panic just yet. However, the Cavs will need to do some soul searching (or soul trading) on the defensive end if they want to make yet another extended run come playoff time.