- Former Cavs Players Get Into Twitter War With Royce White After He Calls Out LeBron James
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
Video: LeBron James Explodes on Teammates and Coaching Staff During Timeout
- Updated: January 11, 2018
On Thursday night, the Cavs’ defensive issues finally came to a head when James was seen going off on some of his teammates and coaching staff as his team gave up 65 points to the Toronto Raptors at halftime. This comes days after the Cavs gave up 127 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves in an embarrassing defeat.
LeBron is fed up pic.twitter.com/hGq6mBkppG
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 12, 2018
It seems that the return of Isaiah Thomas isn’t helping either, as the Cavs’ biggest issues are on the end of the floor in which Thomas actually makes the team worse.
We’re still months away from April, so there’s no reason to panic just yet. However, the Cavs will need to do some soul searching (or soul trading) on the defensive end if they want to make yet another extended run come playoff time.