- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Explodes on Teammates and Coaching Staff During Timeout
- Updated: January 11, 2018
On Thursday night, the Cavs’ defensive issues finally came to a head when James was seen going off on some of his teammates and coaching staff as his team gave up 65 points to the Toronto Raptors at halftime. This comes days after the Cavs gave up 127 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves in an embarrassing defeat.
LeBron is fed up pic.twitter.com/hGq6mBkppG
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 12, 2018
It seems that the return of Isaiah Thomas isn’t helping either, as the Cavs’ biggest issues are on the end of the floor in which Thomas actually makes the team worse.
We’re still months away from April, so there’s no reason to panic just yet. However, the Cavs will need to do some soul searching (or soul trading) on the defensive end if they want to make yet another extended run come playoff time.