- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Video: LeBron James Explodes on Teammates and Coaching Staff During Timeout
- Updated: January 11, 2018
On Thursday night, the Cavs’ defensive issues finally came to a head when James was seen going off on some of his teammates and coaching staff as his team gave up 65 points to the Toronto Raptors at halftime. This comes days after the Cavs gave up 127 points to the Minnesota Timberwolves in an embarrassing defeat.
LeBron is fed up pic.twitter.com/hGq6mBkppG
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 12, 2018
It seems that the return of Isaiah Thomas isn’t helping either, as the Cavs’ biggest issues are on the end of the floor in which Thomas actually makes the team worse.
We’re still months away from April, so there’s no reason to panic just yet. However, the Cavs will need to do some soul searching (or soul trading) on the defensive end if they want to make yet another extended run come playoff time.