- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
LaVar Ball Declares Only Way LeBron James Will Be Able to Surpass Michael Jordan
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Some think LeBron James will never manage to surpass Michael Jordan as the best player in NBA history, but NBA dad and infamous blowhard LaVar Ball has already envisioned a way that James could solidify his place atop the basketball throne.
Unsurprisingly, Ball thinks the only path James could take to finally be considered the best player in NBA history is if he were to join LaVar Ball’s son Lonzo Ball in Los Angeles and help the Lakers win a title.
LaVar believes eventually LeBron will end up in L.A. pic.twitter.com/oxBo8GNgYy
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 7, 2018
James has been rumored to be considering a move to Los Angeles this offseason when he becomes a free agent. The Lakers’ current struggles, including a nine-game losing streak, seem to point to the fact that not even James could muscle them to an NBA championship anytime soon.
If James had his way, LaVar Ball would keep James’ name out of his mouth. As the Cavaliers continue to prepare for another playoff run, the Cleveland faithful would undoubtedly prefer it that way as well.