- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
LaVar Ball Declares Only Way LeBron James Will Be Able to Surpass Michael Jordan
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Some think LeBron James will never manage to surpass Michael Jordan as the best player in NBA history, but NBA dad and infamous blowhard LaVar Ball has already envisioned a way that James could solidify his place atop the basketball throne.
Unsurprisingly, Ball thinks the only path James could take to finally be considered the best player in NBA history is if he were to join LaVar Ball’s son Lonzo Ball in Los Angeles and help the Lakers win a title.
LaVar believes eventually LeBron will end up in L.A. pic.twitter.com/oxBo8GNgYy
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 7, 2018
James has been rumored to be considering a move to Los Angeles this offseason when he becomes a free agent. The Lakers’ current struggles, including a nine-game losing streak, seem to point to the fact that not even James could muscle them to an NBA championship anytime soon.
If James had his way, LaVar Ball would keep James’ name out of his mouth. As the Cavaliers continue to prepare for another playoff run, the Cleveland faithful would undoubtedly prefer it that way as well.