- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LaVar Ball Declares Only Way LeBron James Will Be Able to Surpass Michael Jordan
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Some think LeBron James will never manage to surpass Michael Jordan as the best player in NBA history, but NBA dad and infamous blowhard LaVar Ball has already envisioned a way that James could solidify his place atop the basketball throne.
Unsurprisingly, Ball thinks the only path James could take to finally be considered the best player in NBA history is if he were to join LaVar Ball’s son Lonzo Ball in Los Angeles and help the Lakers win a title.
LaVar believes eventually LeBron will end up in L.A. pic.twitter.com/oxBo8GNgYy
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 7, 2018
James has been rumored to be considering a move to Los Angeles this offseason when he becomes a free agent. The Lakers’ current struggles, including a nine-game losing streak, seem to point to the fact that not even James could muscle them to an NBA championship anytime soon.
If James had his way, LaVar Ball would keep James’ name out of his mouth. As the Cavaliers continue to prepare for another playoff run, the Cleveland faithful would undoubtedly prefer it that way as well.