- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LaVar Ball Declares Only Way LeBron James Will Be Able to Surpass Michael Jordan
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Some think LeBron James will never manage to surpass Michael Jordan as the best player in NBA history, but NBA dad and infamous blowhard LaVar Ball has already envisioned a way that James could solidify his place atop the basketball throne.
Unsurprisingly, Ball thinks the only path James could take to finally be considered the best player in NBA history is if he were to join LaVar Ball’s son Lonzo Ball in Los Angeles and help the Lakers win a title.
LaVar believes eventually LeBron will end up in L.A. pic.twitter.com/oxBo8GNgYy
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 7, 2018
James has been rumored to be considering a move to Los Angeles this offseason when he becomes a free agent. The Lakers’ current struggles, including a nine-game losing streak, seem to point to the fact that not even James could muscle them to an NBA championship anytime soon.
If James had his way, LaVar Ball would keep James’ name out of his mouth. As the Cavaliers continue to prepare for another playoff run, the Cleveland faithful would undoubtedly prefer it that way as well.