- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: 3rd Team Involved in Cleveland Cavaliers-Milwaukee Bucks Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
After it was reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic that the Cleveland Cavaliers were acquiring Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson and draft picks from the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for George Hill and Sam Dekker, it seems that a third team is being involved the mix.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 8, 2018
According to Wojnarowski, the Washington Wizards will also be included in the deal, as they will actually be receiving Sam Dekker in exchange for big man Jason Smith and a future second-round draft pick.
Acquiring Smith for the Cavs hardly makes any sense, as the big man is averaging just 3.7 points and 3.1 rebounds this season. However, Smith’s salary does come off the books after this season, as he will become an unrestricted free agent.