- Cavs Star Kevin Love Reacts to the Death of His Godfather Wes Unseld
- Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Other Cavs Players Unite in Support of Black Lives Matter
- J.R. Smith Says Cavs Told Him ‘One Person Doesn’t Define Our Team’ After LeBron James Left
- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
Cavs News: 3rd Team Involved in Cleveland Cavaliers-Milwaukee Bucks Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
After it was reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic that the Cleveland Cavaliers were acquiring Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson and draft picks from the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for George Hill and Sam Dekker, it seems that a third team is being involved the mix.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 8, 2018
According to Wojnarowski, the Washington Wizards will also be included in the deal, as they will actually be receiving Sam Dekker in exchange for big man Jason Smith and a future second-round draft pick.
Acquiring Smith for the Cavs hardly makes any sense, as the big man is averaging just 3.7 points and 3.1 rebounds this season. However, Smith’s salary does come off the books after this season, as he will become an unrestricted free agent.