- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Cavs News: 3rd Team Involved in Cleveland Cavaliers-Milwaukee Bucks Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
After it was reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic that the Cleveland Cavaliers were acquiring Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson and draft picks from the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for George Hill and Sam Dekker, it seems that a third team is being involved the mix.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 8, 2018
According to Wojnarowski, the Washington Wizards will also be included in the deal, as they will actually be receiving Sam Dekker in exchange for big man Jason Smith and a future second-round draft pick.
Acquiring Smith for the Cavs hardly makes any sense, as the big man is averaging just 3.7 points and 3.1 rebounds this season. However, Smith’s salary does come off the books after this season, as he will become an unrestricted free agent.