- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs News: 3rd Team Involved in Cleveland Cavaliers-Milwaukee Bucks Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
After it was reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic that the Cleveland Cavaliers were acquiring Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson and draft picks from the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for George Hill and Sam Dekker, it seems that a third team is being involved the mix.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 8, 2018
According to Wojnarowski, the Washington Wizards will also be included in the deal, as they will actually be receiving Sam Dekker in exchange for big man Jason Smith and a future second-round draft pick.
Acquiring Smith for the Cavs hardly makes any sense, as the big man is averaging just 3.7 points and 3.1 rebounds this season. However, Smith’s salary does come off the books after this season, as he will become an unrestricted free agent.