- Channing Frye Perfectly Describes How Badly Cavs Wanted to Win 2016 NBA Finals
- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
Video: Scottie Pippen Makes Ridiculous Claim, Says He’s Better Than LeBron James
- Updated: December 20, 2017
Last week, Pippen infamously stated that the King has surpassed Michael Jordan statistically.
Now, the 52-year-old appears to be confused about his basketball comparisons as he was caught on camera telling a TMZ reporter that James isn’t even better than Pippen himself because he doesn’t have as many as rings.
The small forward does, in fact, have more rings than James as he shared six with Jordan. However, it’s easily arguable that Pippen wouldn’t have captured one if it wasn’t for his superstar teammate.
The 17-year-pro left the hardwood with career averages of 16.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.2 assists. James, on the other hand, has career averages of 27.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 7.1 assists. Although the four-time MVP only has three championships, he has been to the NBA Finals more times than Pippen.
15 seasons into the league, James is making a case for a fifth MVP. The veteran is averaging a marvelous 28.2 points, 9.3 assists and 8.3 rebounds a game. The league hasn’t seen production quite like this so late into a player’s career and James continues to rewrite the history books and will likely continue to until he retires.