- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Set New Timetable for Derrick Rose’s Return
- Updated: October 25, 2017
Though Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Derrick Rose is scheduled to miss his third consecutive game on Wednesday night against the Brooklyn Nets, there’s a possibility that Rose will return to action on Saturday night in a road clash against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Rose missed those games after suffering a sprained ankle during last Friday’s win over the Milwaukee Bucks. He landed awkwardly on the ensuing tumble, which took place after he was virtually clotheslined on a drive to the basket.
The absence of Rose will be magnified during the Nets game because veteran guard Dwyane Wade will also be siting out due to a bruised left knee. That injury took place after Wade banged his knee with that of a Chicago Bulls player in the Cavaliers’ 119-112 win on Tuesday night.
“We have a great medical staff,” Lue said. “Hopefully they can get it right and continue to keep him healthy and he can play more games than he’s played in a while. Just a freak accident I guess.”