- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Set New Timetable for Derrick Rose’s Return
- Updated: October 25, 2017
Though Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Derrick Rose is scheduled to miss his third consecutive game on Wednesday night against the Brooklyn Nets, there’s a possibility that Rose will return to action on Saturday night in a road clash against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Rose missed those games after suffering a sprained ankle during last Friday’s win over the Milwaukee Bucks. He landed awkwardly on the ensuing tumble, which took place after he was virtually clotheslined on a drive to the basket.
The absence of Rose will be magnified during the Nets game because veteran guard Dwyane Wade will also be siting out due to a bruised left knee. That injury took place after Wade banged his knee with that of a Chicago Bulls player in the Cavaliers’ 119-112 win on Tuesday night.
“We have a great medical staff,” Lue said. “Hopefully they can get it right and continue to keep him healthy and he can play more games than he’s played in a while. Just a freak accident I guess.”