- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: LeBron James (Ankle) Will Play vs. Boston Celtics
- Updated: October 17, 2017
James will play in the game, though it’s uncertain exactly how long he’ll be able to play, with head coach Tyronn Lue only indicating that he’ll take the court during the contest.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 17, 2017
James injured his ankle three weeks ago soon after the Cavaliers’ training camp began. After sitting out the team’s first three preseason contests, he played in last Tuesday’s home clash against the Chicago Bulls.
However, he experienced continued soreness following that game and was held out of last Friday’s preseason finale against the Orlando Magic. Prior to that, his status had been seen as a game-time decision.
The game against the Celtics will mark the start of James’ 15th season, with the superstar never having missed an opening contest during his time in the league. Following Tuesday’s game, the Cavaliers will play at Milwaukee on Friday night.