- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
NBA News: Richard Jefferson Nearing One-Year, $2.3M Deal With Denver Nuggets
- Updated: October 16, 2017
According to Wojnarowski, Jefferson is finalizing a one-year, $2.3 million deal with the Denver Nuggets.
Free agent forward Richard Jefferson is closing in on a one-year, $2.3M deal with the Denver Nuggets, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 16, 2017
Jefferson will bring a veteran presence and championship pedigree to a young and inexperienced Nuggets squad.
In addition, former Cavs point guard Kay Felder, who was also traded to the Hawks, has been claimed by the Chicago Bulls off of waivers.
The Cavs look to begin their journey with a completely revamped roster on Tuesday night as they take on Kyrie Irving and the Boston Celtics at Quicken Loans Arena.