- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
NBA News: Richard Jefferson Nearing One-Year, $2.3M Deal With Denver Nuggets
- Updated: October 16, 2017
According to Wojnarowski, Jefferson is finalizing a one-year, $2.3 million deal with the Denver Nuggets.
Free agent forward Richard Jefferson is closing in on a one-year, $2.3M deal with the Denver Nuggets, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 16, 2017
Jefferson will bring a veteran presence and championship pedigree to a young and inexperienced Nuggets squad.
In addition, former Cavs point guard Kay Felder, who was also traded to the Hawks, has been claimed by the Chicago Bulls off of waivers.
The Cavs look to begin their journey with a completely revamped roster on Tuesday night as they take on Kyrie Irving and the Boston Celtics at Quicken Loans Arena.