- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
NBA News: Richard Jefferson Nearing One-Year, $2.3M Deal With Denver Nuggets
- Updated: October 16, 2017
According to Wojnarowski, Jefferson is finalizing a one-year, $2.3 million deal with the Denver Nuggets.
Free agent forward Richard Jefferson is closing in on a one-year, $2.3M deal with the Denver Nuggets, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 16, 2017
Jefferson will bring a veteran presence and championship pedigree to a young and inexperienced Nuggets squad.
In addition, former Cavs point guard Kay Felder, who was also traded to the Hawks, has been claimed by the Chicago Bulls off of waivers.
The Cavs look to begin their journey with a completely revamped roster on Tuesday night as they take on Kyrie Irving and the Boston Celtics at Quicken Loans Arena.