- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: LeBron James (Ankle) Out Against Indiana Pacers
- Updated: October 6, 2017
According to Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com, James practiced Thursday and did not suffer any setbacks with the injury, but will still sit out of Friday’s game as a precaution.
While it’s not necessarily concerning that the four-time MVP has yet to suit up for a preseason game, it would be nice to see James begin to build on-court chemistry with his new teammates. He’ll get another opportunity to play when the Cavs face off against the Washington Wizards on Sunday.