- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Cavs News: LeBron James (Ankle) Out Against Indiana Pacers
- Updated: October 6, 2017
According to Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com, James practiced Thursday and did not suffer any setbacks with the injury, but will still sit out of Friday’s game as a precaution.
While it’s not necessarily concerning that the four-time MVP has yet to suit up for a preseason game, it would be nice to see James begin to build on-court chemistry with his new teammates. He’ll get another opportunity to play when the Cavs face off against the Washington Wizards on Sunday.