- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Dwyane Wade Has Taken Over Kyrie Irving’s Old Locker
- Updated: October 4, 2017
Dwyane Wade is making himself at home as the newest member of the Cleveland Cavaliers. As the Cavs prepare for their first preseason matchup, Wade has reportedly taken over Kyrie Irving‘s old locker, according to The Athletic’s Jason Lloyd.
Dwyane Wade has taken over Kyrie's old locker in Cavs locker room
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 4, 2017
If anyone needed further proof that the Cavs have fully moved on from the drama Irving created this past summer, this is it. While there’s no indication that Wade chose Irving’s old locker on purpose, it serves as a reminder of just how different the 2017-18 Cavs are from last year’s squad.