- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Dwyane Wade Has Taken Over Kyrie Irving’s Old Locker
- Updated: October 4, 2017
Dwyane Wade is making himself at home as the newest member of the Cleveland Cavaliers. As the Cavs prepare for their first preseason matchup, Wade has reportedly taken over Kyrie Irving‘s old locker, according to The Athletic’s Jason Lloyd.
Dwyane Wade has taken over Kyrie's old locker in Cavs locker room
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 4, 2017
If anyone needed further proof that the Cavs have fully moved on from the drama Irving created this past summer, this is it. While there’s no indication that Wade chose Irving’s old locker on purpose, it serves as a reminder of just how different the 2017-18 Cavs are from last year’s squad.