- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Dwyane Wade Has Taken Over Kyrie Irving’s Old Locker
- Updated: October 4, 2017
Dwyane Wade is making himself at home as the newest member of the Cleveland Cavaliers. As the Cavs prepare for their first preseason matchup, Wade has reportedly taken over Kyrie Irving‘s old locker, according to The Athletic’s Jason Lloyd.
Dwyane Wade has taken over Kyrie's old locker in Cavs locker room
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 4, 2017
If anyone needed further proof that the Cavs have fully moved on from the drama Irving created this past summer, this is it. While there’s no indication that Wade chose Irving’s old locker on purpose, it serves as a reminder of just how different the 2017-18 Cavs are from last year’s squad.