- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James Reacts to Las Vegas Mass Shooting via Social Media
- Updated: October 2, 2017
On Sunday evening, the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history took place in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pray for Vegas!! ??♂️. What the hell is going on people!?!? My prayers sent to the heavens above for all the families ?? pic.twitter.com/wDpwZ7g4Pz
James spent a portion of his offseason in Vegas this summer, so this is sure to hit close to home for the four-time NBA MVP.
This kind of senseless violence rocks everyone to their core, so hopefully James showing his support will bring a little comfort to those who have been impacted by this terrible tragedy.