- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Dwyane Wade Reveals What Number He Will Wear for 2017-18 Season
- Updated: September 27, 2017
McMenamin tweeted that Wade will wear No. 9 for the Cavs. Wade has famously worn the No. 3 jersey for his entire NBA career up to this point, but point guard Isaiah Thomas was given that number upon being traded to the Cavs earlier this summer.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) September 27, 2017
While it may seem like bad luck for Wade to switch away from the number that has brought him so much success, the No. 9 jersey has its own history as well. Wade helped win the Olympic gold medal for the United States in 2008 and 2012 wearing No. 9. Now, Wade will look to add a championship to its legacy as well.