- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Cavs Announce Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder’s Jersey Numbers
- Updated: August 25, 2017
On Friday, the Cleveland Cavaliers officially revealed the jersey numbers for newly acquired star point guard Isaiah Thomas and forward Jae Crowder. Thomas will be wearing No. 3, while Crowder will keep his No. 99 he wore during his tenure with the Celtics.
Thomas and Crowder, who were both packaged by the Boston Celtics as part of a trade deal on Aug. 22 for superstar point guard Kyrie Irving, will look to make their season debut at Quicken Loans Arena on Oct. 17 as the Cavs take on the Celtics in their home-opener.