- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Cavs Announce Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder’s Jersey Numbers
- Updated: August 25, 2017
On Friday, the Cleveland Cavaliers officially revealed the jersey numbers for newly acquired star point guard Isaiah Thomas and forward Jae Crowder. Thomas will be wearing No. 3, while Crowder will keep his No. 99 he wore during his tenure with the Celtics.
Thomas and Crowder, who were both packaged by the Boston Celtics as part of a trade deal on Aug. 22 for superstar point guard Kyrie Irving, will look to make their season debut at Quicken Loans Arena on Oct. 17 as the Cavs take on the Celtics in their home-opener.