- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Announce Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder’s Jersey Numbers
- Updated: August 25, 2017
On Friday, the Cleveland Cavaliers officially revealed the jersey numbers for newly acquired star point guard Isaiah Thomas and forward Jae Crowder. Thomas will be wearing No. 3, while Crowder will keep his No. 99 he wore during his tenure with the Celtics.
Thomas and Crowder, who were both packaged by the Boston Celtics as part of a trade deal on Aug. 22 for superstar point guard Kyrie Irving, will look to make their season debut at Quicken Loans Arena on Oct. 17 as the Cavs take on the Celtics in their home-opener.