- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James on Whether to Expect More Alley-Oops Between He and Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 27, 2017
The excitement surrounding the Cleveland Cavaliers is palpable after Dwyane Wade agreed to one-year, $2.3 million deal. On Wednesday, reporters asked LeBron James if fans can expect the flashy offense that fans of the Miami Heat enjoyed during James and Wade’s time in Miami. His answer should give Cavs fans even more to look forward to.
During a quick interview, one reporter asked James if Cavs fans can expect “the spectacular alley-oops” the two were known for in Miami.
“I’m still athletic and I think he can still pass, so expect it,” James said.
The connection between Wade and James dominated the league for four seasons and brought two NBA championships to Miami. With the NBA regular season just weeks away, Cavs fans are about to find out how strong that connection still is.