- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LeBron James Sends Special Birthday Message to J.R. Smith via Social Media
- Updated: September 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are sharing the birthday love this week.
James posted a photo from last year’s championship parade in Cleveland and poured his whole heart into the caption.
“Man Happy Gday to my lil bro forever @teamswish!!! Love you more than u can imagine as well as the family too! We been knowing each other going on 15 years now (since u were in HS) and the growth you’ve shown over time is a treat to watch,” James wrote. “I’m happy personally to have a lil part of it my guy! Let’s toast soon to your day! 1 love!”
Man Happy Gday to my lil bro forever @teamswish!! Love you more than u can imagine as well as the family too! We been knowing each other going on 15 years now(since u were in HS) and the growth you've shown over time is a treat to watch. I'm happy personally to have a lil part of it my guy! Let's toast soon to your day! 1 love! #Swisher #Automatic #Worrrrrrkkkkk
There’s still quite a bit of the NBA offseason for James and Smith to enjoy, but it’s clear that James is already looking forward to taking the court with his teammate and friend once again for the upcoming season.