- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
LeBron James Sends Special Birthday Message to J.R. Smith via Social Media
- Updated: September 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are sharing the birthday love this week.
James posted a photo from last year’s championship parade in Cleveland and poured his whole heart into the caption.
“Man Happy Gday to my lil bro forever @teamswish!!! Love you more than u can imagine as well as the family too! We been knowing each other going on 15 years now (since u were in HS) and the growth you’ve shown over time is a treat to watch,” James wrote. “I’m happy personally to have a lil part of it my guy! Let’s toast soon to your day! 1 love!”
Man Happy Gday to my lil bro forever @teamswish!! Love you more than u can imagine as well as the family too! We been knowing each other going on 15 years now(since u were in HS) and the growth you've shown over time is a treat to watch. I'm happy personally to have a lil part of it my guy! Let's toast soon to your day! 1 love! #Swisher #Automatic #Worrrrrrkkkkk
There’s still quite a bit of the NBA offseason for James and Smith to enjoy, but it’s clear that James is already looking forward to taking the court with his teammate and friend once again for the upcoming season.