- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
LeBron James Sends Special Birthday Message to J.R. Smith via Social Media
- Updated: September 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are sharing the birthday love this week.
James posted a photo from last year’s championship parade in Cleveland and poured his whole heart into the caption.
“Man Happy Gday to my lil bro forever @teamswish!!! Love you more than u can imagine as well as the family too! We been knowing each other going on 15 years now (since u were in HS) and the growth you’ve shown over time is a treat to watch,” James wrote. “I’m happy personally to have a lil part of it my guy! Let’s toast soon to your day! 1 love!”
Man Happy Gday to my lil bro forever @teamswish!! Love you more than u can imagine as well as the family too! We been knowing each other going on 15 years now(since u were in HS) and the growth you've shown over time is a treat to watch. I'm happy personally to have a lil part of it my guy! Let's toast soon to your day! 1 love! #Swisher #Automatic #Worrrrrrkkkkk
There’s still quite a bit of the NBA offseason for James and Smith to enjoy, but it’s clear that James is already looking forward to taking the court with his teammate and friend once again for the upcoming season.